If you are looking for serene picturesque vistas then look no further. This adorable cape cod on over 6 acres has been well maintained and ready to move in. Exterior features a 2 car attached garage plus a workshop/garage with enough room for extra vehicle (s) workshop, workout space or extra storage. Main level boasts a large master bedroom with ensuite, updated kitchen with large eat in area as well as separate dining space. Living room has well maintained wood stove to cozy up during the winter. Main floor laundry room with side by side washer/dryer as well as a half bath. Upstairs has 3 exceptionally large bedrooms with ample space and a shared bath. Tons of storage in this house. House has several upgrades and routinely serviced. Gutter guards installed, fenced back yard with patio, hot water heater 2018, HVAC less than 10 years old, septic pumped 2021, partial new siding and flashing on roof and recently inspected, newer interior paint, hardwood floors on both levels, wood stove cleaned 2021 and yearly, roof estimated under 10 years old. Back half of lot could be used for horses and barn addition. Fescue planted for grazing. Workshop/garage building has separate power meter added. No HOA. You will want to see this!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Composite Shingle, Fiber Cement Siding
2,968 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Central.
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Shingle, Fiber Cement
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Out Building, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded, Private, Cleared, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price